I am currently affilliated with:
- The Episcopal Mission of Warren County as a lifelong member of Trinity Memorial Episcopal Church of Warren.
- I also am the unpaid Founder of the Diapers & Such Ministry at TMC
- and have been involved as a volunteer with the Anti Child Trafficking (ACT) Ministry at TMC.
- St. Francis of Assisi, Youngsville, PA, as a non-member who occassionally attends events there.
- I donate coupons to help support the Pet Food Ministry at SFA, but am otherwise unaffilliated with the ministry.
- I volunteer my time and skills as one of an unknown number of people researching the History of the Episcopal Mission of Warren County.
I have past afilliations with:
- Warren State Hospital
- I was a paid employee at Friendship House Drop-in Center for about a year during the mid to late 1990's it serves both WSH and the surrounding community with ties to both WSH and Forest-Warren Dept. of Human Services.
- I was admitted/discharged to/from WSH as a patient several times spanning approx. from the mid-1980's until the mid-1990's
- I also have several closely related family members whose combined years as employees spanned aprox. from the 1970's until the late 1990's, and indirectly benefited from the employment of some family members at WSH when I was a kid.
By visiting this site you acknowledge that you are visiting at your own risk.
This site is a tool I am using to learn more about webdesign and the raw code that makes webpages appear as you see them in your browser. As a result of this sandbox type usage, I will do my very very best to ensure my code is safe and doesn't cause problems for visitors, but since I am learning there is always the possibility for errors in my code that could cause things to not work as I intended them to. Your patience is much appreciated while I continue to learn more about raw code involved with webpage design.
Regarding names and information about people and places covered on JennsWorld.com
All information about any person whether it be a member of one of the churches, a patient or staff person at Warren State Hospital, or any person or place with indirect ties to anything on this site that gets mentioned was obtained from publicly accessible sources including but not limited to the following:
- Magazines including but not limited to Professional journals/publications (i.e. medical, construction, geology, or other professional journals/publications)
- Websites (i.e. blogs, personal or business websites, videos or other online sources that mention or are maintained by the person or place I am including information about on JennsWorld.com
- Reports from meetings, conventions, or other documentation found either online or at any number of publicly accessible locations
Information about the physical or online location of my sources will be made available through JennsWorld.com with as much detail as I can produce about the location of my source.
In closing, by visiting this site you are doing so with the understanding that I have disclosed any ties I have to the places found on JennsWorld.com, and that all information is purely for entertainment and educational purposes. I do not claim to be a professional or even an expert with regards to the research I've done, it is a hobby, but even then I will do my best to present information as accurrately as I possibly can based on the information I have at the time of adding information to JennsWorld.com. You also agree not to hold me personally responsible for any changes made to external links beyond my control. I will do my best to ensure that links to external sites are family friendly, but due to the nature of the internet it is possible that webpages could disappear and be replaced without my knowledge and it is changes of that nature that I have no control over. If you discover a link that is broken, please let me know using the email address in the footer of the pages within JennsWorld.com, and I will do my best to either repair or remove the link depending on what is wrong with it.