If you are in the United States and need emergency medical care, please call, 9-1-1 or your local emergency number.
Other numbers that offer support and can assist with getting care should you need it, include.
- Emergencies (Ambulance, Fire, Police)
- 9-1-1 or your local Emergency Number (USA)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline (USA)
- National Suicide Hotline (USA)
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Services Locator
Advocating is something we can all do whether we are professionals, a friend, family member, neighbor, Clergy person, or are the person living with a mental illness. Everyone is a potential advocate when it comes to mental health. My goal is to include resources in this section role="region" to help people in general learn what they can do to become an advocate for someone else, or for themself.
- Helping Others
- Helping yourself
Not about us without us.