If you are in the United States and need emergency medical care, please call, 9-1-1 or your local emergency number.
Other numbers that offer support and can assist with getting care should you need it, include...
- Emergencies (Ambulance, Fire, Police)
- 9-1-1 or your local Emergency Number (USA)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline (USA)
- National Suicide Hotline (USA)
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Services Locator
Advocating is something we can all do whether we are professionals, a friend, family member, neighbor, Clergy person, or are the person living with a mental illness. Everyone is a potential advocate when it comes to mental health. My goal is to include resources in this section to help people in general learn what they can do to become an advocate for someone else, or for themself.
"Not about us without us"
- Helping Others
- Helping yourself