- A lefty acoustic Ibanez PF15L
- Fender California Series Clip-on Tuner
- Protec Guitar Strap with Leather Ends and Pick Pocket, Blue
- nice strap but the thing I didn't like about this Protec strap, was that the edge of the strap felt like it was cutting into my skin. I hung onto it as a spare though.
- Perris Leathers KDL30-958 2-Inch Nylon with Felt Pad Guitar Strap
- Of the 2 straps I have bought, I like this one the best in regards to comfort, the felt pad is thick, yet flexible so it contours to my neck/shoulder without cutting into my skin definitely a more comfortable strap than the Protec strap listed above.
I paid about $300.00(USD) for my guitar, tuner, a handful of picks, and a hard case. Later, I spent about $15(USD) for a guitar stand, because I found that keeping my guitar in the case was feeling like a deterrant; I can just pickup my guitar from the stand, practice and set it down (much simpler). I use the case when I need to transport my guitar someplace outside my home.